musings......

sigh..... i called my mom today and i asked if i could go home this weekend since she is already coming up here to have lunch with me on friday. and she said no!!! you would think she would want me to come home. no one is here on the weekend. even last weekend a lot of people left. and we had a football game!!! and it wasn't a holiday weekend or anything!!! and i can't stand the food here!! it gives me stomach aches all the time!! and i don't want to complain about my roommate but her boyfriend calls all the time!! he calls early in the morning and late at night and in between. i am glad she is trying to work with this long distance relationship (her boyfriend is still in high school) but it is so annoying!!! next year i am going to get a private room. that is another thing. here you have to been in the dorms until you have 60 credit hours and that is basicly 2 years. grrrr........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing