01. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? i went to college even thought i didn't stay for very long!!
02. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? i don't think so because i don't remember them. i am definetly making new resolutions
03. Did someone close to you give birth?Not that I know of, no.
04. Did anyone close to you die?i know people that died but they weren't close close. like this girl in my english class last year died. her name was kim gesner. she was also in my biology class in the 10th grade. and my brother's friend court died. that was so sad. and then my aunt isabell died at least i think she was my aunt oh well she is somehow related to me.
05. What countries did you visit? None.
06. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? to stay in college and get smarter. and hopefully i will be a better friend
07. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 15 which is prom because i will never ever be able to do that again and i am glad that i went even though i didn't dance much but i did dance 1 dance with a very cute guy!!!! anyway APE was the best anyway you will never ever be able to do that again so i would like to remember it
08. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year? i guess it would be finally graduating from high school!!
09. What was your biggest failure(s)? i guess it would be not staying in college....
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? knee surgery from a knee injury in 2003
11. What was the best thing you bought? tv and DVD player
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? i don't really know!!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? i am not sure!!
14. Where did most of your money go? books
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?Anytime that I could hang out with my friends.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? Rumors
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier, I guess..
ii. thinner or fatter? Uuuh.. The same... I dunno.
iii. richer or poorer? Same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?I wish i spent more time at the gym and with my friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?I wish I'd have wasted less time and eating
20. How will you be spending Christmas?I stayed at home and did nothing.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?No.
22. How many one-night stands?None.
23. What were your favorite TV programs?The simpsons and M*A*S*H
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?No.
25. What was the best book you read?Gossip Girl
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? i don't know i like lindsay lohan's new cd
27. What did you want and get?a digital camera
28. What did you want and not get?A house?
29. Favourite film of this year?princess diaries 2
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?i took the TASP test and then i did nothing else. i turned 18
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?Getting out more often and lose tons of weight.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Whatever I felt like wearing.
33. What kept you sane?My friends, books, music, movies
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?Orlando Bloom!!!!
35. What political issue stirred you the most?nothing really
36. Who do you miss?my friends
39. Who was the best new person you met?i don't know
40. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:Learn about yourself. and really think about things before you go and do it and spending lots of $$$$ at the same time
41. Best live shows of this year:???
42. Best drinks of this year:lemonaide
43. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:"It's always better on holiday, so much better on holiday."