i survived!! hahaha!!

so hurricane rita was kinda a joke for me and where i live! so it was supposed to be really bad but all i got was a lot of wind. it barely sprinkled. we had power out from 2:30 am this morning to sometime between 6:00 and 7:30 pm. i am not sure because it was getting hot in my house and we weren't sure what we were going to do for dinner so we went for a car ride for the air conditioning and so we could listen to the radio and see how things looked around the area. most people had just lots of branchs down. someone around the corner from me had a tree tip over. but it didn't go into their house. we have power now. so when we got home it was on. i took some pictures that i will post in a few minutes. i don't have school until wednesday. neither does my sister. my mom doesn't have to go back to work until wednesday either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing