survey and stuff

can you guys fill this out?
Name:
Age:
City/State/Province you're from:
Aim sn:
Reason for aim sn:
Do you enjoy reading my Blog:
Why:
Interesting fact about you:
Weird fact about you:
Quote:
Will you post this in your blog:

went shopping today. i got some things for my computer. i got microsoft office, ethernet cable, and a usb cable for my printer to my computer. i also got a new phone!! it is so cool. is a motorola v60 color. obviously it is a color phone and it is also a flip phone. it is cool. it has a caller id on the front. mainly i wanted a color phone. i found one that i like that just happened to be also a flip phone. i can also finally print from my computer!!! yeah!! i am excited. i am enjoying the new books i bought yesterday. only a few more days until i am ALL BY MYSELF!!! yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing