ravings of me...

you know what i noticed today? Lamar looks like mike farrell! i am not kidding!! if you don't know- i have a major crush on lamar....not going to say last name... so no one knows who i am talking about! i should have done that from the begining but i am going to do something right for once. anyway...i couldn't stop thinking about him last night...probably the reason why i couldn't get to sleep last night until after 2 am last night. i am going nuts!!! i am having another crush on another person that i can never have!! for one thing he is married! and has a kid! that is like 1.5 years old!! but as a coincidence her name is the same as my middle name!! how wierd is that! so what is the chance of him getting a divorce and marring me? -1 million!! in fact i don't want him to get divorced and marry me! i am so terrible!! it is one of the many things in this world that i can NEVER EVER HAVE!!AUGH! WHY OH WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!! i am going to go rethink my purpose in life. someone come slap me silly and knock some since into me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing