my birthday..

so yesterday was my birthday. so i am now 23. nothing fun about it really. i did almost nothing at all. i read a book. we went to outback and i had 2 strawberry daquires. i got a couple of cards and some books (thanks robin! :) ) anyway that pretty much sums up my day. not a bad day but i always think that maybe something surprising will happen. for some reason i have always wanted a surprise party. i don't know why.
so i have to figure out what i want to do with my life. i have no idea what i want to do. like if i went back to school what do i want to do there? or what kind of job do i want to do? uugghhh i have no idea what i want to do with my life. this is so frustrating. most people know what they want to do by the time they are 23.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing