Happy 2009!

i really hope this year is better than last year. i guess these are my resolutions this year or at least what i want to accomplish this year. they are almost the same thing.
  1. Get a job. or Get into graduate school. either one will do. i want to have some kind of plan for the future. i want to figure out what i am going to do with my life. i thought that after getting the diploma, i would have things figured out but i am a long way from that.
  2. lose weight. that is always on my resolution list and it probably will be always on my list. i am mostly ok with my weight. i just want to be able to keep moving and enjoy life. i don't think i will ever be able to be like the people you see on tv that are so heavy that they can't get out of bed. i don't think i could do that. i would be so bored. and i don't think i could stand to see myself like that either.
  3. i would like to finish scanning all my old pictures into my computer. that is a project that stopped when i was scanning stuff and nearly broke my dad's computer. but that was just a coincidence because the computer happened to feak out at the same time as when i was working on it and it still isn't my fault. but i want to get my own scanner to finish it.
  4. i want to finish getting all our home videos onto dvds. that has kinda hit a stopping point too. A) we cannot find all of our old videos and B) my computer freezes up when i try to edit stuff.
  5. i would like to work out more. i go to 24 hour fitness but not that regularly. i was also kinda hoping to get a wii to use the fitness games and that hasn't work out either. everyone is sold out of the wii and my mom said that she was going to get it for me for christmas. another dissappointment. she was going to get it last year too but that never happened either.
  6. i would like to travel this year. i haven't gone anywhere in like 5 years. but that cost money which i don't have enough of to have a nice vacation without worrying about being broke afterwards.

hopefully i can accomplish some of these resolutions. my year would be really bad if i didn't do at least 1 of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing