Red River

so my friends took me out to a bar on saturday. it was pretty fun. i got kinda drunk but no throwing up or anything like that. but it was kinda funny when scooter was trying to teach me how to dance and i kept tripping over myself and totally not getting it. then we went to play pool and i only won the first game because scooter hit a couple of my balls in on accident. but he won the second game.
then i sent him a text message saying that i liked him. but i am not sure if he likes me like that or that i just made a complete fool of myself. but i really do like him....grrr, i think i am the only 21 year old in america that has never been kissed or had a boyfriend.
so that is the story of my first time at a bar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing