its been a while...

so i know i haven't posted anything in a while but i am back and will try to update more....just sometimes there isn't anything to say. i am going to change my major to MIS(management information systems) i really haven't taken any classes in it yet but i think i will like it... i hope! so even with changing my major i should still be able to graduate next may. if i was going to change to something outside of the business school i wouldn't be able to graduate next may. so i am sticking with business. my brother came home last weekend for easter and my dad's birthday. my birthday is in a couple of weeks i am going to be 21! i think i am going to go out with some friends but i am not sure where. classes will end in 3 weeks. i can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing