6 things you might not have known about me...

Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
  1. I get the worst homesickness ever. i would rather live with my parents for the rest of my life than to live on my own. i am probably the only college student that goes home every weekend and can't wait until the next weekend to go back home again.
  2. i love to read. i read all the time. if you want to give me something, give me a book or a barnes and nobles gift card.
  3. i actually like staying home on a friday or saturday night. loud parties with lots of beer and loud music is not my thing. a small get together with a few friends to watch a movie and popcorn or just talk and hang out is my thing.
  4. i love my dogs so much....another reason why i go home! i hate the cruelty some people do to their pets. they are like children. you need to love them and take care of them. my dogs are my babies.
  5. i like to cook. i like making meals for my family. i might become a chief someday...
  6. i wish i could win the lottery so i wouldn't have to worry about my future and i could become anything i want even if it doesn't pay that much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing