- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, trulywant.
- If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
-Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
01. gift certificate for iTunes
02. to figure out what i want to do with my life
03. movies on dvd- halloweentown, halloweentown 2, halloweentown high, gilmore girls (any season), MASH (any season after season 3), the simpsons (any season other than season 1) or any tv show on dvd surprise me or any movie except horror i hate horror shows. i like comedy or disney movies
04. the simpsons 2006 calendar or orlando bloom 2006 calendar
05. anything harry potter except for the dvds and books because i already have them!
06. anything orlando bloom except for lord of the rings or pirates of the carribean movies because i already have them
07. orlando bloom
08. barnes and nobles gift card
09. anything backstreet boys
10. any gamecube games