my birthday

so i have been 19 for 2 days now. i got an iPod mini for my birthday!! :) i also got this protective covering for it and it came with this band that i could attach to the protective cover and then wrap the band around my arm. that will make it easy to work out and listen to my iPod at the same time. so today i spent the whole afternoon (well from the time i got home from the gym/school to like an hour ago) putting songs from my cds onto my iPod. so i think i ended up with only 179 songs on it but that is a lot but i think i can have like 1000 songs on it. iTunes has free songs every week so i will definitly take advantage of that. i had a good birthday. we had blueberry muffins for breakfast. we went bowling in the afternoon. my highest score was a 104. then we came home and opened presents. then we went to TGI Fridays for dinner. my mom made me chocolate cake with strawberries on top. i guess that was it. i got a 92 on my history test from last week!! so i think i might get a B in that class (my first test was like a 73 or somethink like that) so if i do well on the final i could probably get a high B or an A!! so this morning i woke up with a sore throat and my nose dripping . always when i am having a good time, my body always gets revenge and makes me sick or injured or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing