I am back! I know it has been a few years since I have been on here but I thought many times about going back to blogging and here I am. I didn't have a computer for many years but I bought a used macbook a few days ago and decided to log back in. I have been thinking of different topics I can post about and hopefully keep people interested and wanting to come back here! I would love to have a group of people to that could keep up a conversation.
I am back to living in north Houston. I moved from Hitchcock, Tx. I really like living there. I love the small town feeling and no traffic. It is kind of like Gilmore Girls. I love that show and I always wanted to live in a small town. I would move back if I had the money to. Right now I feel like I am living a fantasy of a lot of people. Who ever watched the Suite life of Zach and Cody? Where they lived in a hotel? Right now I am staying in a Studio 6 Extended Stay. I am having trouble getting approved for an apartment so here I am. It is really nice. It is about $1000 a month but it is all bills paid and the cable includes some HBO! They do come around and clean the rooms but since I do have a dog and I am scared that if they come clean when I am not there, something will happen to her like getting loose or hurt. So I have one of those nice do not disturb signs out. But I frequently take in my towels and sheets to be washed for me and get new ones. (but I still have to wash my own clothes. LOL) No room service here on the food but they have one of those Order Inn menus here that is pretty much the same but I think it comes from maybe nearby restaurants. I enjoy the kitchen in the room instead. I moved from renting a room in a house that I did not have access to a kitchen so having a normal sized refrigerator is a big deal to me right now. I have that and a stove and microwave. No oven yet but I am hoping to get an apartment soon (or an RV but that is another story). I am also excited to have my own bathroom again. I had to share a bathroom with many very gross people that I don't think ever thought about cleaning the bathroom. There were many times I had to clean the tub before I took a shower. But I always had thought it would be fun to stay at a hotel for a while. Now I get to live it for a little while!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing