i guess since i got nothing left give you, there is nothing left for you to take from me, you just drop me. i guess that is all you ever wanted from me is money and for me to do things for you. i guess i never really meant anything at all to you. when you meant the world to me. it breaks my heart to see you on facebook and not even respond to me. all i ever wanted was your friendship. to have a spot in your life and i can't even have that. i never expected much. just  to talk or text or something once a week or something. but we are going on 2 months now of you not talking to me. you didn't even acknowledge my christmas present or cards or anything. i feel like i have given you everything i have and i get nothing in return. i don't want anything in return. i just want your friendship! something that is free! it may cost nothing but it means everything to me. you have no idea how something so small can mean so much to me. i guess for giving you my all, i just get my heart thrown back at me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing