schoo and stuff......

so i got my books today. not as many as last semester!! i am happy about that! and it cost a lot less too! :)
so in the mail today i got my very first jurory summons!! the fun stuff about being a registered voter! but lucky me i am exempt because i am a student!! so i just send in this thing saying i am a student and then i don't have to go! i am glad too because i would be missing 3 classes on the day i was supposed to go! i am sure they will eventually get me but for the next 2 and a 1/2 years i can get out of it. but i think it would be kinda fun to do it someday. and if it would be on like a friday when i didn't have classes i would go. my mom says i should go and see if my government teacher would give me extra credit. but of course the day i miss would not be goverment because i wouldn't have government on that day.
i cant believe that i start school on tuesday. i am kinda dreading it and kinda not. it will be good to go back because it will give me something to do but then again it is school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing