1. Your name spelled backwards? nosilla
2. Where were your parents born?Dad - new york...Mom - i think georgia
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? lost pilot episode from iTunes
4. What's your favorite restaurant? i don't know i like too many places
5. Last time you swam in a pool? i swam a couple times this summer
6. Have you ever been in a school play? at trinity i was in a couple of plays and they made us all be in a musical at the end of each year too
7. How many kids do you want? well i am first going to try to get through school first and then find a guy and get married and then i will think about it
8. Type of music you dislike most? rap you can hardly understand it
9. Are you registered to vote? yep
10. Do you have cable? yep
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? nope
12. Ever prank-called anybody? nope
13. Best friends? Robin, julia, annie
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? NO WAY!!
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? I have been to new york
16. Do you have a garden? sorta we have a backyard and there are plants back there
17. What's your favorite comic strip? the simpsons comics, garfield, and peanuts
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? sorta
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? shower.....i do a mix of both if i don't take one at night i will take one the next morning.....just depends on what i am doing.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? i haven't seen one in the past month unless you count watching ones that i already own or seeing them on tv
21. Favorite pizza toppings? cheese
22. Chips or popcorn?popcorn...with lots of butter
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?i don't wear any at all
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? gross i hate to smoke period....i think it is one of the most disgusting thing that you could do
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no.
26. Orange Juice or apple?apple juice
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with?My parents
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?i like all chocolate bars as long as there are no nuts in it
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?last election
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?i don't think we have ever grown our own tomatoes
31. Have you ever won a trophy?Yep in soccer and swimming
32. Are you a good cook?i think so..
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?Yep
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?nope
35. Sprite or 7-up?sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?nope
37. Last thing you bought at Wal-greens?I don't go to Walgreens...
38. Ever thrown up in public?I don't think so...I've always managed to make it to a bathroom or something before losing it...
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? depends i don't think i would marry someone that is dirt poor but they don't have to be incredibley rich either
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?sometimes
41. Can ex's be just friends?i have no idea because i have never had a boyfriend or anything so i have no experience in this area
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? i guess my grandpa but it wasn't exactly a hospital... it was this place that for people with alzheimers-i am not sure if i spelled that right.. or the time i had knee surgery but that wasn't a big hospital it was a surgery place that my knee doctor uses
43. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?i have no idea
44. What message is on your answering machine? umm it is the basic recording that says my phone number
45. Where would you like to go?England
46. What was the name of your first pet?little ben
47. What kinda backpack do u have, and what's in it? it is a light blue jansport backpack. it has a binder full of stuff for all my classes and a couple of spirals and sometimes a textbook and pens/pencils and my calculator and a bottle of water and an extra book to read during lunch
48. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?i am not sure if i have one..
49. What are two things you are grateful for today?that i am alive still and that i have the greatest family and friends in the world because if i didn't i would be locked up somewhere insane or dead. i am gratefull for so much more to but they said 2 things
50. Who do you think about most? my family and closest friends