facebook

so i am trying to go through listing in facebook to see who i want to add to my friends list and i will see people that i remember or i had classes with or i swam with or whatever and i will be like should i add them? because i never know if they will remember me. will they be like i was wondering when she would get on this thing and add me or who in the hell is the person i have no idea who you are even though i know we had classes together or whatever you know?? some people i have added to my list no knowing how they would respond and they added me too so i was happy about that too. hopefully some people will put me on their friends list first so it will make me feel good when i get an e-mail saying this person has added you to their friends list do you accept or whatever the e-mail says but it is something like that. anyway it lets you know who your friends are. my first person on my list was my best friend!!! yea!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing