so I recently had an interesting spam email come to my email. a guy saying he found me through some website. he continues to tell me that he is a soldier in afghanistan and that he wants to send me a box of cash. so i was like ok… i figured it was a scam but decided to waste his time and entertain myself and see where this went. he said he was sending it through the red cross. (didn't know they were there but who knows) he says the red cross lady will contact me about how to get this box. she emails me and says that i have to pay insurance on this box and that this company will call me. they call me at like 2 am. they end up telling me i have to pay $850 for the insurance on this box. so that is the scam part. so i tell them that hell no i don't have that kind of money and hang up. i email the original scammer and tell him hell no too i don't have $850. he then says get a loan. i am way too smart to get a loan for scammer.  i tell him i can't get one and he keeps pushing and pushing the subject of getting a loan. i tell him no i can't qualify and all that. still kinda playing along. i tell him that is almost more than what i make in a month if i don't pay bill and don't eat and all that. he then says do it! save a month and send it. so this guy is pretending to be a soldier and pretty much tells me to be homeless and not eat or drink for a month just so he can have this money…. this is the worst person out there to tell me that. there are scammers out there that will scam you out of money but this one kinda went above and beyond that to say be homeless just so he can have this money. he was also sending me pictures of this guy and his kids to try and convince me that he is this person. they are probably pictures off of some guys Facebook or something because he had several of the same guy with his kids. so not only is he scamming people out of money he is stealing this guys pictures and trying to pass himself off as this guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing