what would you do if you won the lottery?

so there is a show on TLC about these people that won the lottery. so i was thinking about what i would do if i won the lottery. here is what i came up with:

  • i would buy myself a NEW car. a jeep grand cherokee or a blue bug
  • i would probably share the wealth a little bit with family and friends. like redo the kitchen in our house.
  • i wouldn't feel pressured to graduate from college right away. i would take my time on figuring out what i want to do with my life. and yes even if i won the lottery i would still work and get a job that i really like.
  • i would probably go on a shopping spree
  • i would probably travel a little bit. put my new passport to use and maybe take people along with me.
  • after i figure out what i want to major in and graduate and get a job i will buy a house or apartment or whatever i find that i like.

what would you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a habit of disappearing